Join us in celebrating Wiseburn Education Foundation’s 25th birthday at our annual Rock Around the Block Family Fun Day!
We’re fundraising for arts education, healthy lifestyle programs, teacher grants, and STEM activities in Wiseburn Unified School District. This fun-filled day includes amusement rides, games, giveaways, a silent auction, prize booths, and musical performances by the Wiseburn Da-Vinci music programs.
- 9:30 a.m.: Ticket pick-up & sales open
- 9:45 a.m.: Star Spangled Banner
- 10:00 a.m.: Mascot Race
- 10:30 a.m.: Music performances, rides, games, & auction open
- 2:30 p.m.: Event ends
Pre-sale ticket prices until April 22, 2022 — best value!
- $100 = 125 Tickets
- $60 = 75 Tickets
- $20 = 25 Tickets
Day of event ticket prices: $1 = 1 ticket. Tickets can be used for food, beverages, games, rides, and booths. No refunds.
Purchase tickets online and register for online bidding in the silent auction at bit.ly/WEFRAB2022 OR submit a check made payable to "Wiseburn Education Foundation" and return it to your child's school by April 22nd. Write your child's name in the memo section of the check.
Ticket Price List
- 1 ticket: Water/Soda, Chips
- 2 tickets: Randy's Donuts, Ice Cream, Pizza, Hot Dog, Fruits and Veggies, Philz Coffee
- 4 tickets: Raising Cane's, Zacatecas tacos
- 5 tickets: Kona Ice
- 6 tickets: Jersey Mike's, Jimmy John's
- 2 tickets: STEM Booth, Rowing Challenge, Robotics, Face Painting, Balloon Darts, Volleyball, Basketball, Relay Race, Soccer, High Striker Jr., Carnival Games (x6)
- 3 tickets: Dunk Tank, Mini Golf
- 4 tickets: Photo Booth, Game Truck, Batting Cage
- 5 tickets: Choo Choo Train, Obstacle Course, Ninja Wall, Fun Fair Maze
Rock Around the Block is run entirely by volunteers. Our Executive Board at WEF does a tremendous amount of the work, but we always need extra hands on the day of the event. Please sign up to give 2 hours of your time. You’ll get to know new community members, you’ll have a lot of fun, and you'll earn tickets for food/games! We need high school volunteers and parent/community member volunteers, too.
Questions? Email [email protected].
Silent Auction is open for bidding!
The Silent-Auction is always an event highlight. New items are being added daily to the auction catalog. There are amazing sports experiences, food and wine, family fun, and school experiences, like being principal for a day, teacher pizza parties, and VIP parking at school promotion ceremonies! Don’t miss out; click the button and start bidding! It’s even more fun when all the proceeds are going towards student music, art and STEM opportunities.